Re: Entertainment News Buffet

Post by initial_d2k » Mon Mar 02, 2009 11:03 am

i like how to automatic sliding door is moving non stop in the background :lol:

EienBlue
FOB
FOB

Post by EienBlue » Tue Mar 03, 2009 9:58 pm

I can't believe he never actually apologized to the actresses.

Ch28 Babe
Producer
Producer

Post by Ch28 Babe » Thu Mar 05, 2009 9:43 am

Kelvin Kwan and Jill Vidal got caught in Japan for possession of marijuana (0.2 grams) on February 24th, 2009. Apparently, the store employees thought they were stealing, and called the cops. The cops searched their bodies and found a stick of weed in one of their bags. Kelvin admitted that it was his. They are still being held in Japan.

0.2 grams is nothing. In Canada, he would've gotten it confiscated and let go. This is ridiculous.

But they are 'public people', so I guess they shouldn't smoke weed anyway. But I feel bad for them, since smoking weed is so common here.

rensu
Fobabee
Fobabee

Post by rensu » Sat Mar 07, 2009 5:27 am

I'm Jen wrote:I was being sarcastic about emptying the trash. Yes, you can recover stuff from the hard drive even when deleted. Best thing is to destroy the hard drive...shred it to dust.

LOL! This he says/she says stuff is never going to end. I love this sh*t of an entertainment.

Nic vs. Edison....Nic will destroy him!

LOL, haven't watch an interesting scandal for a long time, but guess i'm interested in this story coz i feel sympathetic towards them, so want to see how it plays out.

I think it's more of the Media who is making it into a drama. but a lot of HK ppl feels a bit of empathetic towards Ceci because everyone had moments where they had a turning point in their lives and she had the courage to speak out and face it trying to stand on her own 2 feet and didn't blame anyone but herself. That takes courage. I'm pretty sure they feel for Gil as well just Ceci made her feeling clear to the public. But I don't think they did anything wrong just made an intimate video /pics that was not suppose to be in the public domain which both agreed to do, just got caught with their pants down.

When the reporter asked Nic how would he support his wife (Ceci) he responded, I don't have to say much, but of course I'm her husband of course I will support her. I thought that was a really sincere reply. But when asked what he want to say about Edison he said he didn't need to say anything. :lol: Starting to change my views about Nic he has grown up alot.

Here's a follow up.

rensu
Fobabee
Fobabee

Post by rensu » Sat Mar 07, 2009 6:01 am

Ch28 Babe wrote:Kelvin Kwan and Jill Vidal got caught in Japan for possession of marijuana (0.2 grams) on February 24th, 2009. Apparently, the store employees thought they were stealing, and called the cops. The cops searched their bodies and found a stick of weed in one of their bags. Kelvin admitted that it was his. They are still being held in Japan.

0.2 grams is nothing. In Canada, he would've gotten it confiscated and let go. This is ridiculous.

But they are 'public people', so I guess they shouldn't smoke weed anyway. But I feel bad for them, since smoking weed is so common here.
what I don't understand is why they are interviewing Leon regarding this, is he one of the singer's company committee member ?

Ch28 Babe
Producer
Producer

Post by Ch28 Babe » Sat Mar 07, 2009 1:35 pm

rensu wrote:what I don't understand is why they are interviewing Leon regarding this, is he one of the singer's company committee member ?
Leon is the boss of A-Music. Jill and Janice are both under A-Music.

EienBlue
FOB
FOB

Post by EienBlue » Sun Mar 08, 2009 11:11 pm

I still think that Edison "ho hil"
What's that in English?

rensu
Fobabee
Fobabee

Post by rensu » Mon Mar 09, 2009 1:01 am

EienBlue wrote:I still think that Edison "ho hil"
What's that in English?
hmm you got me thinking .. I think the closest english word is it's arrogance (up themselves, don't want to talk to ppl coz your too good).

Now looking back at Edison's commentary clip is so funny :D

"Carina Lau slaps Edison for real"

rensu
Fobabee
Fobabee

Post by rensu » Thu Mar 12, 2009 6:55 am

Gillian comes out and talks on TVB show, her interview was touching

To many parts to post (video a bit out of sync),
Go to:
http://www.youtube.com/user/ltong88

Ch28 Babe