Breaking news "When news breaks, we fix it."
totsubo
Producer
Producer

North Korea threatens South Korea

Post by totsubo » Tue May 26, 2009 11:10 pm

North Korea is acting up again...
NKorea warns of military action against SKorea

SEOUL, South Korea – North Korea's military says it considers South Korea's participation in a U.S.-led program to intercept ships suspected of spreading weapons of mass destruction tantamount to a declaration of war against the North.

The communist North's military said in a statement Wednesday that it will respond with "immediate, strong military measures" if the South actually stops and searches any North Korean ships under the Proliferation Security Initiative.

The statement, carried by the North's Korean Central News Agency, said North Korea no longer considers itself bound by the armistice that ended the Korean War, as a protest over the South's participation.
South Korea announced its participation in the anti-proliferation program Tuesday, one day after the North conducted a nuclear test.

rensu_2
Fobabee
Fobabee

Re: North Korea threatens South Korea

Post by rensu_2 » Mon Jun 08, 2009 6:48 am

Kim jong li reminds me of the Stalin will sacrifice everything to get what he wants. If you think of the current situation it's pretty scary. I think the US should open negotiations talk with NKorea, they are pretty desperate. More tougher sanction is really going to test Nkorea's breaking point, I think a war will definately break out. Can't imagine what state seoul will be in if a war broke out.